WEDnetPA: Training Funds for Companies in Pennsylvania
Funds available for companies based in or with a large presence in Pennsylvania.
The Workforce and Economic Development Network of Pennsylvania (WEDnetPA) brings training funds to qualified companies across the Commonwealth through a network of community colleges, state system universities, and other educational institutions, including the American Injection Molding (AIM) Institute.
How to apply for funding
How to apply for the WEDnetPA grant for American Injection Molding Institute training
- Visit the WEDnetPA home page.
- Select “Apply Today” (right side of main menu bar).
- Select “make sure your company indeed qualifies for the training” in the first paragraph and review the employer and employee qualifications.
- If your company qualifies, select “submit the online Training Inquiry form” from the second paragraph.
- Complete form:
- Near the end of the form you will be asked to select a partner from a list – generally you choose a partner that is in your area, but you may choose whomever you wish. AIM is not a partner of WEDnetPA, but rather a training provider. These partners serve as the entry point through which companies apply for funding.
- Submit your training inquiry form.
- The Partner will then contact you to either approve or reject your inquiry. If approved, the partner will walk you through the remaining steps to secure funding.
- Your company still pays AIM in full. You then submit to WEDnetPA a copy of the training invoice and they will reimburse your company the pre-determined sum.
If you would like to submit an additional grant to be added to this list, let us know!