The American Injection Molding Institute is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid vacation and sick time, company paid holidays, insurance, retirement savings match, and on-site fitness facilities.
The Training Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the efforts of the American Injection Molding (AIM) Institute Instructor Team to provide industry-leading education and training for the plastic injection molding industry.
(S)he will be responsible for coordinating all training courses held at the AIM Institute, including but not limited to managing classroom and course materials preparation, coordinating catering, record keeping, greeting and assisting all professional students while on-site, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
(S)he will also assist in researching funding sources for potential AIM students, including local, state, and federal grants.
Candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive to all employees and guests.
This individual must maintain a professional demeanor and work well with customers. Excellent customer service skills are a must. The incumbent must be comfortable with computers, Microsoft Excel, general office tasks, and possess a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Standard work hours are 8:00am-5:00pm. During days where AIM Institutes classes are being conducted, hours will be from 7:00am to 4:00pm.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage administrative support for AIM’s instructor team, including course scheduling, course materials preparation, online meeting scheduling, filing, and data entry.
- Manage preparations for onsite student and customer visits, including catering coordination and classroom / meeting room setup.
- Provide administrative support to AIM Institute and Beaumont employees.
- Assist with phone support, including screening phone calls and routing calls as appropriate.
- Assist with the ordering of office supplies and coordination of vendor deliveries.
- Assist with document editing in Microsoft Office software.
- Maintain confidentiality of all company and customer data, including but not limited to: purchase orders, employee data, and customer accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of related experience working in a professional environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office software programs, particularly Excel.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and manage deadlines.
- Ability to work well with multiple departments and customer groups.
Interested candidates may submit a resume to:
ATTN: Training Coordinator Application
6100 West Ridge Road
Erie, PA 16506
Phone: (814) 899-6390