The American Injection Molding Institute is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid vacation and sick time, company paid holidays, insurance, retirement savings match, and on-site fitness facilities.
Plastics – Senior Molding Engineer
A full time Senior Molding Engineer / Technical Service Engineer position is available at Beaumont Technologies, Inc. This engineer will provide technical support and consulting services related to injection molding at customer facilities throughout North America.
Required Skills and Experience
- Must be experienced in injection molding including process development and troubleshooting.
- Must be familiar and have experience with the use and installation of process monitoring equipment.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in the plastic injection molding industry.
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge and use of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word is required.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- BS in Plastic Engineering Technology or Engineering preferred but not required.
Position can either work out of their home office anywhere in the United States or out of Beaumont’s headquarters in Erie PA. If not located in Erie, it would be preferred to be located near a major airport.
If not based out of Erie, PA, the first 9 months will be heavy travel (65-85%) including in-depth training at Beaumont’s facilities in Erie, as well as other select locations. After 9 months, travel is expected to be approximately 50-60%.
Interested candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to:
ATTN: Molding Engineer Job Opening
6100 West Ridge Road
Erie, PA 16506
Phone: (814) 899-6390