Attendees will learn how designing tooling with texture in mind from the beginning can save time and money. They will also learn to prevent and solve problems with sink marks, scuff marks, streaking, drag, draft, gloss, paint reflection, texture matching, pad printing and more using textures.
- A deeper understanding of the texture and repair process in a hands-on educational manner
- How to address issues with Weld, EDM and HAZ
- How different steels and aluminum affect the texturing and repair process
- Functional and visual reasons for choosing a particular grain
- Critical factors needed to have your textured project perform from the start
- All course materials, including:
- Course book
- Pens, pencils, etc…
- Daily breakfast snacks and lunch
- Certificate of Attendance
There may be grant funding available to help you pay for our courses. Learn more.