The Mold Component Welding, Polishing & Repair course will show your mold maintenance technicians how to repair tooling quickly and accurately instead of replacing it or sending it out for repair, saving your company thousands of dollars while enhancing your technicians’ skill. Attendees will learn how to rework typical tooling issues such as worn edges, dings, scuffs, and scratches with typical tooling found in most molds through actual bench work.
- Learn how to and perform laser welding
- Learn how to and perform TIG welding
- How to stone mold components
- The uses and issues of bluing and component fitting
- Considerations for polishing with hands-on labs
- All course materials, including:
- Course book
- Pens, pencils, etc…
- Daily breakfast snacks and lunch
- Certificate of Attendance
There may be grant funding available to help you pay for our courses. Learn more.