Students in this course will take their mold maintenance skills to the next level. We teach a systematic approach to troubleshooting and repairing hot runner molds, including accurate documentation of the critical elements of the manifold system. Attendees will learn that methodical practices must be used to prevent potential unintended issues that could result from a simple wrench slip, pinched wire or forgotten bolt.
- Hot runner system designs, function, and key areas
- Troubleshoot, document, and layout manifold systems using an ohmmeter
- Ohm’s Law and how it is applied during heater inspection
- How to disassemble, clean, and assemble hot runner systems
- How to wire, splice, repair, check resistance, verify heaters, and replace various components
- All course materials, including:
- Course book
- Calculators, pens, pencils, etc…
- Daily breakfast snacks and lunch
- Certificate of Attendance
There may be grant funding available to help you pay for our courses. Learn more.