Prior to registering for AIM’s Online Courses, please be sure you are able to meet the following technical requirements:
- A dedicated computer to use for the duration of the training
- Windows 8 or higher
- Admin rights to load AIM/Beaumont VPN and Remote Desktop (Moldflow courses only, excluding the Simulation Module of the Plastics Bootcamp)
- Internet connection with 20Mpbs minimum download & upload speeds with excellent signal quality
– AIM can test this with you prior to your course registration
- Rights to download and run Zoom meeting software
- Windows 10
- Hardwired internet connection (not WiFi)
- Dual monitors (for Moldflow courses excluding the Simulation Module of the Plastics Bootcamp)
- AIM’s technical support team will be able to walk you through downloading the necessary software ahead of training.
- Moldflow students: If you are unable to have a dedicated instance of Autodesk Moldflow Insight available for the duration of your training, we may be able to ship the necessary laptops to you to use during the training for an additional fee. Please contact AIM prior to registering if you will need this accommodation.
This applies to Moldflow Insight courses only, not for the Simulation module of the Plastics Bootcamp.