The Simulation Analysis module of our Plastics Bootcamp is designed to give students a basic understanding of simulation and how it is used in the injection molding industry.
Live online events
21 April4 hours, 01:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
1 June4 hours, 01:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
18 August4 hours, 01:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
13 October4 hours, 01:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
15 December4 hours, 01:00 PM EST - 05:00 PM EST
None of these dates work for you? Suggest another date & time
We begin with an overview of terminology and different mesh types used in the simulation program (Autodesk Moldflow). After that, we dive into common uses and outputs so that you can better understand the capabilities and limitations of mold filling simulation.
• Simulation history in the industry
• Midplane, Dual Domain, and 3D mesh types
• Nodes and types of elements
• Filling and packing considerations
• Process development strategies
• Using simulation to design cooling channels
• Troubleshooting plastic part warp