MOLD START-UP, DEBUG AND QUALIFICATION
YORK, PA SPECIAL EVENT
MARCH 27-28, 2018
This course is designed for anyone getting molds into production or learning how to optimize the performance of existing molds.
Common mold bench test and start-up procedures are reviewed with the goal of getting students to better understand and question those procedures from the plastic’s perspective. The course then teaches a systematic Flow Grouping method for identifying and isolating root causes of variations seen during mold start-up.
- Mold bench test and start-up procedures and best practices
- Understanding common mold pitfalls that limit your process
- Optimizing mold debug and qualification
- Systematic Flow Grouping method for identifing and isolate root causes of mold start-up variations
- Fundamental plastic flow characteristics
- Myths of the Melt Flow Index
The Manufacturer’s Association
320 Busser Road
York, PA 17406
March 28-29, 2018