The Injection Molding and Root Cause Analysis for QC/QA course by AIM Institute is tailored for those involved in any aspect of quality control or quality assurance for injection molding.
The course begins with an overview of the injection molding machine, process and terminology to help students better communicate with molders and mold makers. Students then learn how plastics flow in the mold and the influence it has on part quality. The course then teaches an innovative Flow Grouping methodology to improve upon root causes analysis of part quality variations. Both in-class and hands-on lab sessions are used to enforce the strategies being taught.
|Date Range||Price||Quantity||View Cart|
|May 31, 2018 - Jun 01, 2018||$750.00 (USD)|
- Overview of injection molding machines
- Understanding the injection molding process
- Molding terminology
- Different types of molds and runner systems
- Fundamental plastic flow characteristics
- Videos of plastic flowing in molds
- Understanding pressure drop
- How pressure drop variations affect part quality
- Procedure for identifying Flow Groups in your molds
- Using Flow Groups to improve upon root cause analysis
- Looking at part quality from the plastic’s perspective
- Debunking “random” rejects
- Hands-on lab session
- Course duration is one and a half (1.5) days
- Price: $750 USD
- Courses are held 1524 East 10th Street, Erie, PA 16511 USA.
- Participants receive a course manual