The AIM Institute’s Development courses provides employees with the knowledge and skills necessary to help increase efficiency and profitability.
What makes The AIM Institute courses different from other training courses?
- Focus on education versus training
- Not more of the ‘same old process training’
- Emphasize the in-depth relationships between plastic flow, mold & part design, processing, & part quality
- Teach students how to implement state-of-the-art design & diagnostic strategies
- Teach students how to engineer solutions based on science, not habits
- Get students to think through complex questions & problems by considering all variables
- Encourage students to question each procedure or habit with: why do they do it & how can it be done better
Plastic Materials Development course is designed to give a solid foundation on understanding polymer families, material properties, and shrink and warp characteristics.
This course is designed to provide students with a solid working knowledge of mold design and manufacturing.
This course is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the injection molding process.
This course is structured to improve one’s ability to design for manufacturability as well as for performance over the products life span based on its operating environment.