Understanding and Applying Moldflow Simulation reviews the upfront inputs and options with simulation and how those decisions affect the result outputs. Students will learn the signs of a good versus bad analysis, so you can have more confidence in using your results to make design decisions. A heavy focus will be placed on the predicted results and how to interpret them.
Students then bring all the concepts learned in this class together using a hands-on exercise, reviewing a complete simulation project in Moldflow Communicator.
- Understanding plastics and plastic flow characteristics
- Overview of the injection molding process
- Mesh types and considerations
- Common uses of simulation
- Limitations of simulation
- Material characterization levels
- Identifying a bad simulation
- Comparing simulation to the Molding Floor
- Interpreting simulation results
- Moldflow Communicator Exercise
- All course materials, including:
- Course book
- Calculators, pens, pencils, etc…
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Certificate of Completion of the Training Course
- Course PDF
- Certificate of Attendance
Are you a hiring manager?
We can also help you evaluate your workforce and assist you with creating a Workforce Development Plan that will truly help your organization.
Complete the form below and an AIM representative will contact you to begin your Workforce Evaluation.
AIM Institute’s Headquarters
6100 West Ridge Road
Erie, PA 16506
26200 Town Center Drive
Novi, MI 48375
There may be grant funding available to help you pay for our courses. Learn more.
Autodesk and Moldflow are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications, and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document. © 2012 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.