At the completion of Applied iMFLUX Processing, participants will be able to demonstrate the development and troubleshooting of an iMFLUX process. Students who attend Applied iMFLUX Processing will be given the knowledge necessary to set up and adjust an iMFLUX process as well as the ability to convert a conventional molding process to one utilizing iMFLUX.
- iMFLUX control functionality
- iMFLUX process introduction & science
- Controller function and navigation
- Process set-up & levers
- Sensor & process factor set-up
- iMFLUX documentation and data interpretation
- Control loop tuning and optimization
- Troubleshooting techniques
- All course materials, including:
- Course book
- Calculators, pens, pencils, etc…
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Certificate of Attendance
Are you a hiring manager?
We can also help you evaluate your workforce and assist you with creating a Workforce Development Plan that will truly help your organization.
Complete the form below and an AIM representative will contact you to begin your Workforce Evaluation.
There may be grant funding available to help you pay for our courses. Learn more.