We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic.
• For all in-person classes, please refer to our COVID-19 Guidelines
• Capacity for all in-person courses has been reduced. As such, payment for all in-person courses must be received prior to the start of the course.
• Students are required to wear a mask at all times while in the building and in class (unless eating). Please note that a face shield is not an acceptable form of face covering unless paired with a mask that fits over the nose and mouth.
• We have added online sessions of our Autodesk Moldflow Insight courses. Learn more
• We have significantly expanded our online course library. Learn more
• We have launched a free webinar series to help our customers continue their education from anywhere. Learn more
• All students affected by rescheduled courses will be contacted directly by an AIM representative.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns that we can address.