In this Autodesk Moldflow Advanced Cool and Warp, some of the key concepts discussed include: core shift analysis; fiber flow analysis; warpage analysis.
In addition, Autodesk Moldflow Advanced Cool and Warp covers cooling overview, including cooling modeling requirements, cooling strategies and cooling optimization.
Students will learned advanced mold simulation aspects that were not covered in the Autodesk Moldflow Advanced Flow course.
*Must complete Autodesk Moldflow Fundamentals before registering*
Advanced Flow and Advanced Cool & Warp Combo Courses (Save 10%)
Who Should Attend?
- Users of Autodesk Moldflow Advanced Cool & Warp.
- Before attending this course, students must attend the course Learning Autodesk Moldflow Fundamentals and Autodesk Moldflow Advanced Flow.
What Will You Learn?
- Setup and run a core deflection analysis
- Setup and run a cooling analysis plus interpret cooling results
- Setup and run a warpage analysis and interpret warpage results
- Techniques for solving warpage problems
Autodesk and Moldflow are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document. © 2012 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.
Download Course Overview
Advanced Cool & Warp Syllabus (236.02 KB)